Murder Mystery Night – revisited!
February 10 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm£28
Name of venue
Dates & Times
Murder Mystery night – revisited !
When will this occur: Thursday 10th February 2022 – 7.00pm sharp – (you don’t want to miss any clues.!)
Scene of the crime: Romeo & Juliet’s Italian Restaurant, 7 High Street, Hailsham.BN27 1AL
Cost: £28.00 per person, includes 3-course meal and coffee,
….. Plus some nail-biting intrigue!
Advance booking necessary: visit hailshamfestival.co.uk for details. Booking and payment can be made directly with the Restaurant 01323 351040, or by calling 01323 844020 (Pam) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the restaurant will be closed for a large part of January, so second option may be advisable.
Your menu choices will be requested at the beginning of February, but it is advisable to book your place as early as possible as numbers are limited.
See menu below:
- Verona Antipasto – Gran Biscotto ham, Mortadella with pistachio, parmesan, olives and white bread.
- Focaccia –Garlic and butter,(v)
- Focaccia –Rosemary and Maldon salt (v)
(Gluten – free Focaccia available.)
- Spaghetti Escalus, handmade spaghetti with tomato, garlic, capers, black olives, cherry tomatoes and chilli.
- Pasta Penne al Ragu, hand made pasta with a minced beef sauce.
- Gnocchi di Malaga, with butter sauce, sage and parmesan.
- Tiramisu – Coffee, mascarpone, biscuits, cream, eggs and sugar
- Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon cake with lemon sorbet.
Coffee and mints.